Monday, December 22, 2008

Charter... 2009!

Pop Art Lab wish U all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2009 will be focusing on consolidate and keep pushing the 2-D web into 3-D. As a start we set up a new site to socialize the 3-D Pop Art Lab members into 2-D - still beta but feel free to join!

Long before the birth of Pop Art Lab I set up my MySpace account and I finally decided to share 2-3 years of music which in some way impressed me during officehours! Go check it out lots of cool music there!

Speaking.... picking up the pieces -> popartlab.com will be launched 2009 and try to incorporate all features ONE place!

Tx for all the support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found out about this performance from another person in SL a few days after it originally aired. Wow!

The interview and the concert were excellent. I look forward to seeing who else comes to your venue in the future.

You guys have such a great space for artists to perform!

Keep up the great work.

p.s. I should mention I followed the link for the company that was on the banner behind the interview portion of the event. Very interesting!