Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday! So we are having a party....

It's Friday...the weekend is nearly here...so we are having a party for the fun of it.


Join us at the PAL sim from 12.30pm SLT for a mix of tunes from DJ BRB followed at 1pm by a set from one of SL's hottest sets-DJ Helloise McAllister. And the party will go on till late!

TPs here this SLurl http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pop%20Art%20Lab/84/128/131

Helli is a RL DJ who divides her time between the UK and Portugal and her travels can be heard in her mix of very European style sets.

Electro rock, Indie, Alternative and Goth all feature in her sets. So head to PAL for the full Friday experience.

See you there!

Persia X

2 comments:

pop art said...

Hello there! I just wanted to say that your blog's logo is amazing- I can't keep my eyes off it, haha.
Also, all those Second Life's avatars make me almost want to re-join the community.. perhaps I'll give it another try one of these days. Are you planning to make another concert anytime soon? :)

Oh, regarding art/pop art, you could be interested in visiting this site, I can make your art. I find it very interesting, especially because I love drawing and art in general.

I'll stay tuned for more concerts news.

Cheers!

Claus Uriza said...

Hello!
Thank you very much for your nice comment.
We're currently designing a 4 sim complex for the Machinima Festival MMIF (mmif.org) to be hold February 20th. We will host a cool afterparty there so follow the news here for more info.
You should give SL a try tons more have happened in there since the hype went crazy back in 2007. IM me inworld and I gladly give you tour.
Cheers!